The Norp’s products are designed and shaped for any lifestyle. We generally recommend ordering your usual size but, if you prefer a roomier fit, order a size up. Please refer to our Product Sizing & Details
If you have any questions on sizing and fit, give us a shout at email@example.com or send us a chat message, and we will be happy to help!
Option 1: Use the Return Shipping Label Provided
1. Complete the returns form printed on the back of your packing slip with your return details.
2. Securely package your item(s), ensuring your original packing slip is included.
3. Use the Return Shipping Label provided in your original order and drop off at your nearest UPS location.
4. Once your item(s) have been received and have passed our inspection, you will receive an email notification advising your refund has been processed. Please allow up to 2 weeks for us to receive and process your return.
*We will deduct a $6.00 returns processing fee from your order refund unless:
- Your order was delivered damaged
- You received the incorrect merchandise (size, color, or item altogether)
- You want to initiate an exchange for another item
Option 2: Pay Your Own Return Postage
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your return Tracking Number & the Courier Company name you have used to return the item(s).
**The Norp is not liable for any return parcels lost in transit.
The Norp products are made in small batches and can go out of stock quickly. Some of our products are restocked regularly, while others are limited edition releases and will not be restocked.
If a product you would like is currently out of stock, you can select the size and color you would like and sign up with your email for a notification when it is back in stock. As our products are available on a first-come, first-serve basis, this is the best way to get the first shot at a product you are looking for!
If you have any questions about stock levels, or restocking times, feel free to reach out to us at support@thenorp and we will be happy to provide current updates.
We do make an exception for rewards codes, which can be used with other discount codes and during sales.